Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Malakati Homestay in Nacula Island, you'll be by the ocean and within the vicinity of Sawa-I-Lau Caves and Devil's Beach. This hotel is within the region of Long Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sawa-I-Lau Caves - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Devil's Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Long Beach - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Sunrise Beach - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Sunset Beach - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Manta Ray Beach - 39.7 km / 24.7 mi
Naukacuvu Beach - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
The preferred airport for Malakati Homestay is Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 95.9 km / 59.6 mi.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- There is limited hot water on site.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Deposit is payable by PayPal and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area