Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Mash Café & Bed AKIHABARA - Hostel is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Dome. This hostel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Ueno Park and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.6 km / 42 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator