Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Neuvic, VVF Villages "Les Gorges de Haute Dordogne" Neuvic Le Lac is in a rural location, within a 15-minute walk of Arboretum du chateau de Neuvic d'Ussel and Museum of The Resistance. This holiday park is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Golf de Neuvic and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Chapelle des Penitents.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arboretum du chateau de Neuvic d'Ussel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of The Resistance - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Golf de Neuvic - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chapelle des Penitents - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Church of St. Martin - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Museum of Ussel - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Meymac Center for Contemporary Art - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Museum Marius Vazeilles - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Church Saint-Leger - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Rochers Noirs Viaduct - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Puy Saint Mary Chapel - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Basilique Notre-Dame-des-Miracles - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Golf Val St Jean - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Chateau de Pierrefitte - 29 km / 18 mi
Eglise de Bort-les-Orgues - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 44