Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), M's INN NIJOJO IWAGAMI is within a 10-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Shijo Omiya. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nijō Castle - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Costume Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Pontocho - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 45 km / 28 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 78.1 km / 48.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.6 km / 62.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 33