Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Otel Star in Kamyshin, you'll be 11 minutes by car from Kamyshin Historical Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 22 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kamyshin Historical Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Volgograd (VOG-Volgograd Intl.) - 201.4 km / 125.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 100 and RUB 250 for adults, RUB 150 and RUB 797 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 22
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Coffee/tea in common areas