Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Inn At The Forks, you'll be centrally located in Winnipeg, within a 15-minute drive of University of Winnipeg and Forks National Historic Site. This eco-friendly hotel is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from University of Manitoba and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Manitoba Children's Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3-5 km.
Grab a bite to eat at SMITH Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Winnipeg? This hotel has 3500 square feet (325 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Self parking fee: CAD $18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD $27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Electric car charging station
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free wired Internet