Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Delta Hotels by Marriott Winnipeg places you in the heart of Winnipeg, within a 15-minute walk of University of Winnipeg and Millennium Library. This 4-star hotel is 7 mi (11.2 km) from University of Manitoba and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from MTS Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 393 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy local cuisine at Blaze Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 14 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas