Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites in Winnipeg, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of University of Winnipeg and Bell MTS Place. This eco-friendly hotel is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from University of Manitoba and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Polo Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 159 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Oak & Grain Kitchen Wine, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Winnipeg? This hotel has facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kid City - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Speedworld Indoor Kart Track - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Western Canada Aviation Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Red River College - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Polo Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Assiniboine Golf Club - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
West End Cultural Centre - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
U-Puttz Thrill Zone - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Assiniboine Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Leo Mol Sculputure Garden - 4.8 km / 3 mi
McPhillips Station Casino - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Winnipeg Art Gallery - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
University of Winnipeg - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Tuxedo Golf Club - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Masonic Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Winnipeg Airport Suites is Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 25 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 836
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage