With a stay at Ryotei Hanzuiryo in Unzen, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Unzen Jigoku Hell and Unzen Toy Museum. This 4-star ryokan is 4.4 mi (7 km) from Nita Pass Second Lookout and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Unzen-Amakusa National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Unzen Jigoku Hell - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Unzen Toy Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nita Pass Second Lookout - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Unzen-Amakusa National Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Unzen Ropeway - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Mount Unzen - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Tachibana Shrine - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Hinoe Castle - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Hachidairyuo Shrine - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Mount Hikoyama - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Aino Observation Deck - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Hara Castle Ruin - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Dosekiryu Hisai Kaoku Hozon Park - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Mt Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Shimabara Sports Park - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagasaki (NGS) - 52.5 km / 32.6 mi
Amakusa (AXJ) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 101.5 km / 63.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms