Located in Bad Salzuflen, Hotel Schneider Hof is within a 5-minute drive of Kurpark and Gradierwerken. This pension is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Hortus Vitalis and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from H2O Herford Sports and Water Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kurpark - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hortus Vitalis - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Gradierwerken - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
H2O Herford Sports and Water Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Marta Herford Museum - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Messezentrum Bad Salzuflen - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Bad Salzuflen Exhibition Centre - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Mühlenkreiskliniken AöR - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Kurpark - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Aqua Magica - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Kanueinstiegsstelle - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Werre-Park - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Junkerhaus - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Brake Castle - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Lipperlandhalle - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 3.20 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage