Located in Bad Woerishofen (Unterallgäu), Kurhotel Germania is within a 5-minute drive of Sonnenbuech and Kurpark. This hotel is 31.4 mi (50.6 km) from Ammersee and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Therme Bad Woerishofen.Rooms
Stay in one of 26 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
At Kurhotel Germania, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sonnenbuech - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kurpark - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Therme Bad Woerishofen - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Skyline Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Altstadt - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Stadtpfarrkirche Mariae Himmelfahrt - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Aitrang Church - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
Marktoberdorf City Museum - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Modeon Marktoberdorf - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
St. Martin's Church - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Museum of Local History - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - Diether Kunerth - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
Stadtpark Neue Welt - 40.2 km / 25 mi
State Theatre of Swabia - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Ottobeuren Abbey - 41 km / 25.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 December - 6 January, EUR 2.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 7 January - 30 April, EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 20 December, EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage