Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown places you in the heart of Omaha, within a 15-minute walk of CenturyLink Center Omaha Convention Center and Orpheum Theater. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Omaha Children's Museum and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Creighton University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 414 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 4 mi.Dining
Grab a bite at City Center Pub, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Omaha? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request), and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
First National Bank Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pioneer Courage Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Omaha Civic Auditorium - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Holland Performing Arts Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gene Leahy Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Joslyn Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Omaha Children's Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
CenturyLink Center Omaha Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Heartland of America Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Lewis & Clark Landing - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Hot Shops Art Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Durham Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown is Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.50 for adults and USD 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free train station pickup
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 14
- -Year Built - 1969
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Total number of rooms - 414
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms