Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Missoula Downtown in Missoula (Heart of Missoula), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of University of Montana and Bitterroot Valley. This aparthotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Missoula Art Museum and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Dana Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 175 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 50-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Mercantile serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Missoula Downtown. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Missoula? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 1506 square feet (140 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bitterroot Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wilma Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Missoula Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dana Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Children's Museum Missoula - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
A Carousel for Missoula - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Caras Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Missoula County Courthouse - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Francis Xavier Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Patrick Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
McCormick Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Montana Natural History Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ogren Park at Allegiance Field - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Washington-Grizzly Stadium - 1.5 km / 1 mi
University of Montana - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1506
- -Conference space size (meters) - 140
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms