Located in Blankenburg, Kurhotel Fürstenhof is a 2-minute drive from Blankenburg Castle and 10 minutes from Titan RT. This 4-star hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Hexentanzplatz and 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Teufelsmauer Nature Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blankenburg Castle - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teufelsmauer Nature Park - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Hexentanzplatz - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Titan RT - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Rappbodetalsperre - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Bode Gorge - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Rosstrappe - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Glass Manufacturer Harzkristall - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Baumannshöhle - Rübeländer Stalagmite Cellars - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Hexentanzplatz Thale - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Pullman City Harz - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Klopstock Museum - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Fachwerkmuseum Standerbau - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Quedlinburg Cathedral - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Market Square - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt) - 48.8 km / 30.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage