Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Re Cove Hakone in Hakone, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Hakone Open Air Museum and Lake Ashi. This hotel is 4.3 mi (7 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Hakone Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
At Re Cove Hakone, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sengokuhara Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of the Little Prince - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Venetian Glass Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lalique Museum Hakone - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Choanji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Daihakone Country Club - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mount Ashigara - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Hakone Visitor Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Hakone Pirate Ship - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Lake Ashi - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Otome Toge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 120.7 km / 75 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 178.7 km / 111 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booked in Half Board rates should reserve a time in person on the day of check-in to receive dinner. Reservations are accepted at noon for dinner service between 5-8 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 110