Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at El Pardo DoubleTree by Hilton places you in the heart of Lima, within a 10-minute walk of Costa Verde and Amano Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Maria Reiche Park and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Amor Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 241 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 47-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Try your luck at the casino and enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Enjoy international cuisine at El Lobby del Pardo, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet