Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Basecamp Boulder, you'll be centrally located in Boulder, steps from University of Colorado-Boulder and 13 minutes by foot from Folsom Field. This ski motel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Pearl Street Mall and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Chautauqua Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a steam room. Additional features at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the motel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Naropa University - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
University of Colorado-Boulder - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
CU Heritage Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Central Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pearl Street Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Folsom Field - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Boulder Fish Observatory - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dairy Center for the Arts - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Boulder Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Boulder Public Library - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fox Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
CU Museum of Natural History - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Twenty Ninth Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fiske Planetarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 70.2 km / 43.6 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The preferred airport for Basecamp Boulder is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Arcade/game room
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available