Located in Hilders, Hotel Engel is within a 15-minute drive of Franconian Open Air Museum Fladungen and Milseburg. This hotel is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Wasserkuppe and 22.8 mi (36.8 km) from Thuringian Forest.Rooms
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Hotel Engel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Milseburg - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Franconian Open Air Museum Fladungen - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Wasserkuppe - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Aussichtsturm Rother Kuppe - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Kurpark - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Rhon Biosphere Reserve Center - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Kirchenburg Ostheim - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Museum of Organ Construction - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Kreuzbergschanze - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Osterburg Castle Ruin - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Castle Ruin Lichtenburg - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Kreuzberg Monastery - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Kreuzberg - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
Mansbach Church - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Fulda Cathedral - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit cards and cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per stay and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Luggage storage