Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Century Royal Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, within a 5-minute walk of Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Clock Tower and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Odori Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and refrigerators.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy fusion cuisine at YUUYOO TERRACE, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1300.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5500 per day
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet