Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pension Blue Bell in Kusatsu, you'll be just steps from Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park and Kusatsu Onsen. This pension is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kusatsu Hot Springs and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Kusatsu International Ski Place.Rooms
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
This pension offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Pension Blue Bell, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusatsu Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hanashiki Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Handeki Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yubatake - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kusatsu Hot Springs - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kosenji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sainokawara Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 199.3 km / 123.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 260.7 km / 162 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 9