With a stay at Pension Blue Bell in Kusatsu, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Yubatake and Kusatsu International Ski Place. This pension is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Karuizawa Toy Kingdom and 21.7 mi (35 km) from Shiga Kogen Ski Area.Rooms
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Pension Blue Bell, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yubatake - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kosenji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sainokawara Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Akaiwa Community Center - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Yugama Lake - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Yanbafurusatokan rest area - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1