Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, within a 5-minute walk of Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Odori Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Clock Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 247 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Nord Livina serving guests of Mitsui Garden Hotel Sapporo. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property's onsite parking will be closed 8 AM-3 PM on August 26, 2018 due to a local event. During this time, guests can expect high traffic congestion due road restrictions around the hotel area. For details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email. Construction is underway adjacent to this property through December 2018. During this time, guests can expect to hear work-related noise, except on Sundays and holidays. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property's parking fee will increase to JPY 1500 per night as of October 1, 2018.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200.00 per night (in/out privileges)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Free wired Internet