When you stay at Pousada da Praça in Morro de Sao Paulo, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute walk of Second Beach and Aureliano Lima Square. This pousada is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Garapua Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 1:00 PM to noon.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aureliano Lima Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
First Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Second Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Saudade Island - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Third Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fourth Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Praia de Argila - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Gamboa Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ponta do Curral Beach - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Garapua Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk