Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Art Hotel Hirosaki City, you'll be centrally located in Hirosaki, within a 10-minute drive of Hirosaki Catholic Church and Foreign Teachers Museum. This romantic hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Hirosaki Shoten Church and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from United Church of Christ in Japan Hirosaki Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, za kicchinn, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2019 for adults and JPY 1188 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 700 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk