Sapporo Grand Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sapporo Grand Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, within a 5-minute walk of Clock Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Sapporo JR Tower and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Odori Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 504 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Grab a bite at Mizar, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sapporo? This hotel has facilities measuring 312 square feet (29 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 6 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1500.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Free wired Internet