Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Alpine Villa Nozawa in Nozawaonsen, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort and House of Oborozukiyo. This ryokan is 13 mi (20.9 km) from Ryuoo Ski Park and 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Madarao Kogen Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
House of Oborozukiyo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kenmei-ji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Japan Ski Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Lake Hokuryuko - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Kosuge Shrine - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Nanohana Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Togari Onsen Ski Resort - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Joyama Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
FARMUS Kijimadaira - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Mayumi Takahashi Doll Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Shojuan - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kijimadaira Ski Area - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Kijimadairayamabikonooka Park - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Kokugonji - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 264.6 km / 164.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 326 km / 202.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 12000 per stay (for stays between 20 December - 29 February)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 11000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 11000 (one-way), (from 4 to 15 years old)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 15