Hotel Okura Sapporo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Okura Sapporo, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, steps from Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and 5 minutes by foot from Odori Park. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sapporo JR Tower and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Clock Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Suginome, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sapporo? This hotel has facilities measuring 442 square feet (41 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Odori Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Soseigawa Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Clock Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nijo Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hokkaido Shiki Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Odori Bisse - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hokkaido Ainu Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hokkaido University Botanic Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Daimaru Sapporo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporo JR Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okura Sapporo is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 for adults and JPY 1890 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7128 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Year Built - 1980
- -Number of floors - 15
- -Total number of rooms - 147
- -Conference space size (meters) - 41
- -Conference space size (feet) - 442
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms