Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo places you in the heart of Sapporo, within a 10-minute walk of Sapporo JR Tower and Former Hokkaido Government Office Building. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Odori Park and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Clock Tower.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 494 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and minibars.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at AKIZU, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 19 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 9 PM.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1030 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 520 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6200 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2000 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)