Appart'City Lille Grand Palais
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Lille (Lille Centre Ville), Appart'City Lille Grand Palais is within a 10-minute drive of Palace of Fine Arts and Lille Grand Square. This residence is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Old Stock Exchange and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Rihour Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 11 PM Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 7 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Reception hours on weekdays are 7AM to 12PM and 2PM to 11PM. On weekends and bank holidays reception hours are 8 AM to noon and 3 PM to 7 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. From July 10th to 27th August reception hours are 8AM to 12PM and 2PM to 8PM on Monday to Friday and 8 AM to 12PM and 2PM to 5PM on Weekends and Bank Holidays . For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.50 and EUR 8.50 for adults, EUR 6.00 and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.90 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in fee: EUR 12 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12 (subject to availability)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property