Located in Lille (Lille Centre Ville), Appart'City Confort Lille Grand Palais is within a 10-minute walk of Lille Grand Palais and Zenith Arena Concert Hall. This residence is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Casino Barriere Lille and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Euralille.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
This smoke-free residence was built in 2006.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lille Grand Palais - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pasteur Institute Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Gare Saint Sauveur - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Porte de Paris - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Lille Natural History Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Casino Barriere Lille - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
L'Aeronef - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Le Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Euralille - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palace of Fine Arts - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Opera House - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Henri Matisse Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Theater Sebastopol - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Appart'City Confort Lille Grand Palais is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. From July 10th to 27th August reception hours are 8 AM to noon and 2-8 PM Monday-Friday and 8 AM to noon and 2-5 PM on weekends and bank holidays. Reception hours are 7 AM to noon and 2-11 PM Monday-Friday and 8 AM to noon and 3-7 PM Saturday-Sunday and bank holidays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.90 for adults and EUR 5.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12 (subject to availability)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per stay
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk