Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residhotel Lille Vauban, you'll be centrally located in Lille, within a 15-minute drive of Casino Barriere Lille and Zenith Arena Concert Hall. This residence is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Lille Grand Palais and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Euralille.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This smoke-free residence has 3 floors in 1 building and offers wheelchair access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Theater Sebastopol - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Zoo Lille - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Citadel of Lille - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palace of Fine Arts - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Le Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Rihour Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lille Grand Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Old Stock Exchange - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lille Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Opera House - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hospice Comtesse - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Lille Natural History Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jean-Baptiste Lebas Square - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of the Gunners - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Porte de Paris - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Residhotel Lille Vauban is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk is open during the following times:
Monday - Sunday: 7 AM - 12:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 46
- -Luggage storage