Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Rhodes Kagurazaka Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Yasukuni Shrine and Tokyo Dome. This apartment is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Waseda University and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Waseda University - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Robot Restaurant - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
National Diet Building - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71.5 km / 44.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 6000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 18
- -Luggage storage