Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Citadines City Centre Lille places you in the heart of Lille, within a 10-minute walk of Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square. This family-friendly residence is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Rihour Square and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Palace of Fine Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 20-40, varies per unit size
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet