Isezakicho Washington Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Isezakicho Washington Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Yokohama, a 4-minute drive from Yokohama Stadium and 8 minutes from Landmark Tower. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Yokohama Museum of Art and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Yokohama Cosmo World.
Make yourself at home in one of the 399 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
This hotel was built in 1990.
You can enjoy a meal at Aquamarine serving the guests of Isezakicho Washington Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children 4-12 years old. Additional fees apply and are collected at the property: JPY 500 for children ages 4-6 and JPY 900 for children ages 7-12.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1550 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)