Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Camden on the Lake Resort & Spa in Lake Ozark, you'll be 8 mi (12.9 km) from Bagnell Dam and 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Osage National Golf Club. This 4-star resort is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Osage Beach Premium Outlets and 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Sycamore Creek Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a nightclub, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at H. Toads, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Horseshoebend - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bagnell Dam - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Bear Creek Valley Golf Club - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Osage National Golf Club - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Osage Beach Premium Outlets - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Sycamore Creek Golf Club - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
BigSurf Waterpark - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Lake of the Ozarks - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Ozarks Amphitheater - 44.2 km / 27.4 mi
Ha Ha Tonka State Park - 46.6 km / 28.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield) - 54.9 km / 34.1 mi
St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 269.5 km / 167.5 mi
The preferred airport for Camden on the Lake Resort & Spa is St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Facilities fee: USD 10.75 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 12.78 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 17 September to 17 May:
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Marina on site
- -Swim-up bar
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 2008
- -Total number of rooms - 117
- -Conference space size (feet) - 19000
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms