When you stay at The Mooringpost in Gloucester, you'll be on the riverwalk, within a 5-minute drive of Gloucester Docks and Gloucester Cathedral. This 4-star inn is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Cheltenham Racecourse and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Gloucester Quays.Rooms
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this inn include wedding services and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Modern European cuisine at The Lock Keepers, a bistro where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, or dine alfresco. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. English breakfasts are available daily from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gloucester Folk Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gloucester Cathedral - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Gloucester Docks - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gloucester Waterways Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gloucester Guildhall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kingsholm Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
City Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Gloucester Quays - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Gloucestershire Royal Hospital - 3.3 km / 2 mi
University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Hartpury University and Hartpury College - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Cotswolds - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Rococo Gardens - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Mooringpost is Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday - Saturday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant