Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Tewkesbury Strensham in Worcester, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Spetchley Park Gardens and Worcester Cathedral. This hotel is 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from Cheltenham Racecourse and 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from Cheltenham Town Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 48 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Worcester? This hotel has facilities measuring 398 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Showborough House Sculpture Garden - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Croome Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Worcester Cathedral - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Spetchley Park Gardens - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Commandery - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Worcester Racecourse - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Gheluvelt Park - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Tiddesley Wood Nature Reserve - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Malvern Museum - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
Malvern Theatres - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Great Malvern Priory - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Malvern Hills Science Park - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
Malvern Hills - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Three Counties Showground - 31 km / 19.3 mi
The Vale Golf and Country Club - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Tewkesbury Strensham is Birmingham (BHX) - 69.1 km / 42.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space size (meters) - 37
- -Conference space size (feet) - 398
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking