Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Curitiba Batel Hotel in Curitiba (Batel), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of 24 Hours Street and Mercado Municipal de Curitiba. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Botanical Garden of Curitiba and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Wire Opera House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Allure, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Crystal Shopping Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Japan Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Novo Batel Mall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Curitiba Shopping Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Patio Batel - 1 km / 0.6 mi
24 Hours Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Baixada Arena - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
General Osorio Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rua Quinze de Novembro - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Flower's Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Parana Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shopping Estacao - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Railway Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tiradentes Square - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Curitiba Batel Hotel is Curitiba (CWB-Afonso Pena Intl.) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 28 per day
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of floors - 20
- -Total number of rooms - 146
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms