Mercure Curitiba Batel Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Curitiba Batel Hotel in Curitiba (Batel), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Baixada Arena and Botanical Garden of Curitiba. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Barigui Park and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Oscar Niemeyer Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Allure, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 23 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.10 per accommodation, per night
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 March 2018 to 31 May 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Front desk
- Swimming pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Indoor pool