Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Letchworth Hall in Letchworth (North Hertfordshire District), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stotfold Watermill & Nature Reserve and Welwyn Roman Baths. This 4-star hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Knebworth House and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from University of Bedfordshire.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. English breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stotfold Watermill & Nature Reserve - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Knebworth House - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
University of Bedfordshire - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Benington Lordship Gardens - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Welwyn Roman Baths - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Shortmead House - 21.3 km / 13.3 mi
Shuttleworth Collection - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Swiss Garden - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
The New Maynard Gallery - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Wrest Park - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
Wrest Park & Gardens - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Greensand Ridge Walk - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LTN-Luton) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Cambridge (CBG) - 45 km / 28 mi
London (STN-Stansted) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Letchworth Hall is London (LTN-Luton).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus GBP 200.00 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 85
- -Year Built - 1625
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms