Royal Tulip Brasilia Alvorada
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Royal Tulip Brasilia Alvorada in Brasilia, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Itamaraty Palace and National Congress of Brazil. This 5-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Metropolitan Cathedral and 4.9 mi (8 km) from National Museum of the Republic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 395 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy international cuisine at Herbs, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests booked in the Deluxe rooms and Suite categories have complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and selected beers and wines from 7 PM to 10 PM from Sunday to Thursday. Not valid for room service. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas