Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah, you'll be centrally located in Jeddah, within a 10-minute drive of Qishla of Jeddah and Central Fish Market. This 4-star hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Nasseef House and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Souk Al Alawi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 292 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at airport and hotel check-in from August 11-30, 2018. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 95 per person (approximately)
- -Conference space
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas