Melia Brasil 21
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Melia Brasil 21, you'll be centrally located in Brasilia, a 8-minute walk from Brasilia TV Tower and 13 minutes by foot from Brasilia Shopping Center. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Mane Garrincha Stadium and 1.3 mi (2 km) from City Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 595 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Norton Grill, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Brasilia? This hotel has facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Self parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 86 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Electric car charging station
- -Free wired Internet