Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Brasilia Lider Hotel in Brasilia (Setor Hoteleiro Norte), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Mane Garrincha Stadium and Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Dom Bosco Sanctuary and 1.8 mi (3 km) from National Museum of the Republic.
Make yourself at home in one of the 260 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Grab a bite to eat at La FFaire, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Brasilia? This hotel has facilities measuring 2443 square feet (227 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 37 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool