Metropolitan Hotel by Atlantica
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Metropolitan Hotel by Atlantica, you'll be centrally located in Brasilia, a 4-minute drive from Mane Garrincha Stadium and 5 minutes from Metropolitan Cathedral. This aparthotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from National Museum of the Republic and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Dom Bosco Sanctuary.
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the aparthotel's restaurant, Francisco Restaurante, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Brasilia? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 840 square feet (78 square meters), including meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Rooftop terrace