Located in Cheltenham, Delta hotels by Marriott Cheltenham Chase is in the business district, a 1-minute drive from Cotswolds and 12 minutes from Kingsholm Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Cheltenham General Hospital and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from University of Gloucestershire.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Hardy Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cheltenham? This hotel has facilities measuring 3272 square feet (304 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cotswolds - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Crickley Hill Country Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Cheltenham General Hospital - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
University of Gloucestershire - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Imperial Gardens - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Cheltenham Town Hall - 8 km / 5 mi
Rococo Gardens - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Everyman Theatre - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Gloucestershire Royal Hospital - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Gloucester Guildhall - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Holst Birthplace Museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
City Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for Delta hotels by Marriott Cheltenham Chase is Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 97.4 km / 60.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3272
- -Conference space size (meters) - 304
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance