Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at InterContinental TAIF in Taif, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of King Faisal Garden and King Khalid Racetrack. This 5-star hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Taif University and 7 mi (11.3 km) from Shubra Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Hawazen Resturant, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Taif? This hotel has facilities measuring 17108 square feet (1590 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at airport and hotel check-in from August 11-30, 2018. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 60 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 75 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 104.0 per night
- -Children's pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Indoor pool