Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Oceano Praia Hotel in Porto Seguro (Taperapua Beach), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Itacimirim Beach and 6 minutes by foot from Axe Moi Entertainment Complex. This family-friendly hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Mundai Beach and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Complexo de Lazer Toa Toa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy regional cuisine at Abrolhos, a poolside restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 2.00 per day
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool