Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Foz do Iguacu, Rafain Palace Hotel & Convention Center is a 1-minute drive from Itaipu Lake and 9 minutes from Cataratas JL Shopping Mall. This family-friendly hotel is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Itaipu Dam and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Bird Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante Itamuri, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Foz do Iguacu? This hotel has 193841 square feet (18015 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Children's pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Children's club
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Babysitting or childcare