Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at San Juan Eco Hotel in Foz do Iguacu, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Bird Park and Acquamania. This family-friendly hotel is 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Iguacu Falls and 10 mi (16 km) from Parque Nacional do Iguacu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, San Juan, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Foz do Iguacu? This hotel has 968 square feet (90 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 4 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool