Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moncton, you'll be centrally located in Moncton, a 4-minute drive from Magnetic Hill and 7 minutes from Moncton Coliseum. This eco-friendly hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from University of Moncton and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Magic Mountain Water Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moncton, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Moncton? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magnetic Hill - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Magic Mountain Water Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Magnetic Hill Zoo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lutz Mountain Heritage Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mapleton Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Moncton Coliseum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
University of Moncton - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Country Meadows Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Acadian Museum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Jones Lake - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
TreeGo Moncton - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Thomas Williams House - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Theatre L'Escaouette - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Free Meeting House - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Irishtown Nature Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moncton is Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.) - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Picnic area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available