Located in Northampton, Holiday Inn Northampton West M1, Jct 16 is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Sixfields Stadium and Althorp House. This 4-star hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from University of Northampton and 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Silverstone Circuit.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Northampton? This hotel features 3,457.96 square feet (321 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sixfields Stadium - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Althorp House - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Franklin's Gardens - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Daventry Country Park - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
University of Northampton - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Northampton Guildhall - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Northampton Museum and Art Gallery - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
All Saints Church - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Market Square - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
County Ground - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Coton Manor Gardens - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Collingtree Park Golf Club - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Moulton College - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Canons Ashby House - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Brixworth Country Park - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham (BHX) - 62.7 km / 39 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 63.2 km / 39.3 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Northampton West M1, Jct 16 is Birmingham (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 10 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3,457.96
- -Conference space size (meters) - 321
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available