Located in Northampton, Holiday Inn Northampton West M1, Jct 16 is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Berrywood Hospital and Daventry Country Park. This 4-star hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from University of Northampton and 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Silverstone Circuit.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Northampton? This hotel features 3,457.96 square feet (321 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Berrywood Hospital - 8 km / 5 mi
Althorp House - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Sixfields Stadium - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Franklin's Gardens - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Daventry Country Park - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Market Square - 11.3 km / 7 mi
All Saints Church - 11.3 km / 7 mi
University of Northampton - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Northampton Guildhall - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Northampton Museum and Art Gallery - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
County Ground - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Collingtree Park Golf Club - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Canons Ashby House - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Brixworth Country Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Coton Manor Gardens - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 69.5 km / 43.2 mi
Coventry (CVT) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 63.2 km / 39.3 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Northampton West M1, Jct 16 is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 10 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3,457.96
- -Conference space size (meters) - 321
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance